Total Pageviews

Friday, November 25, 2011

And Breathe...

Longest week ever! I did have some really great shoots though. I only have half of one more to edit and I'll be completely caught up. And tomorrow is my big beauty/glamor shoot! I'm super excited. I just spent the last 2 hours ironing out my two backdrops (because they never stay unwrinkled). But I think I'm ready. Anyway here's some of what I've worked on since last time.
First, I got to do a really great family maternity shoot. I love bellies. 

Isn't she just so pretty?

Not to talk myself up, but isn't this picture great?! I love the expression, it's so real.



Next shoot was a couples shoot. I've actually haven't gotten to do too many just couple shoots, I get a lot of families and maternity were I get to shoot couples though. 



I found a new place thanks to this shoot. There is a pond and this awesome rock wall and beautiful trails. There is this crazy excitement I get from finding new places to do shoots. I wanted to pose them everywhere (I re-framed).

2 comments: