Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 3, 2011

'Tis the Season for Bokeh

It is getting cold and windy here in Germany but still no snow. If it's gonna be this cold, nature should give us a break and give us snow right? I did get a change to do another outdoors shoot though. I got to take pictures of two very cute little boys. There is something very darling about brothers.



Next was my much awaited Beauty/Glamor shoot. It was a ton of fun. Everyone who participated was amazing and wonderful and great! I had two beautiful and talented ladies doing hair and make-up; Shamila Mote and Tamara Martin, thank ya'll. Here are a few of my favorites from the day.






Even I took part...I think I work better behind the camera then I do in front of it.

Now I'm working on the two Christmas sessions I did this week. I love taking pictures of little girls especially Christmas pictures. First was a shoot with a 3-month old girl. I swear she is the happiest baby I've ever seen. She smiled and (I swear) posed for the camera. I've said before that I love to take pictures for people who really want their picture taken and lets face it, babies don't care if I take their picture, but she did. Next was an almost one year old girl. I love this age. They can sit up on their own, they kinda understand when you want them to do something, and you can make them laugh. 


I did both shoots with my new background, twinkle lights. I love it and the bokeh looks great, but now I'm seeing it everywhere. I feel like I'm not standing out much so that's kinda a bummer. But I'm overcoming it.

So now you've read the LONGEST blog post ever, thanks for making it through it.  





No comments:

Post a Comment