Total Pageviews

Friday, November 11, 2011

I know some pretty cute girls

After weeks of looking for a Christmas background everywhere I decided I wasn't going to do Holiday pictures. Partly because it's my first Christmas as a photographer and I thought that it would be too much for me at this point and partly because I couldn't find a background that worked for me. I don't like backgrounds that have an actual picture on it and choosing between a red, gold, green or white vintage type of wallpaper background was a never ending battle.
So here I was decided on not doing them all together until I saw this on Pintrest (gotta love Pintrest): http://pinterest.com/pin/92394229824866322/
I did want to spread the lights out a little and I wanted it to kinda still look like Christmas lights and of course I'd never want to completely steal someone else's idea so I tweaked it.
And then I was like, "Hey, you know what would be cute? Ornaments and candy canes!" I was talking to myself of course....
 So I called up these two pretty girls moms' (who happen to be my awesome friends and neighbors) and forced them to let me use their kids. I love how it turned out.



No comments:

Post a Comment