Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 6, 2011

I heart fall

There is this park downtown that I love! In the summer there is a huge fountain and a beautiful garden and in the fall ALL the leaves change colors and are all over the ground. See this is a big deal to me because I grew up in South Texas. Don't get me wrong, it is beautiful where I'm from but fall just doesn't look like fall there. The leaves just turn brown and it doesn't really snow...so all the prettiness is in the spring and summer. But here, well the leaves are gold and orange and red and yellow, and that is what fall always looked like in books and in movies and I couldn't be more grateful.

I got the pleasure of taking some wonder fall family pictures last week.
I know throwing leaves is kinda cliche but I can't help it, I walk outside and I kick the leaves just to watch them fall again. So yes when I get the chance to tell people to throw leaves, I'm gonna take it.



Don't you love the colors? Awe I kinda wish it'd stay fall. Wait, no, I'm too excited about taking snow pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment