Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 6, 2011

300?! What?!

So today I hit 300 fans on my facebook photography page! That seems insane to me. There are at least 300  people who have looked at my pictures and said to themselves, "Hey, that's not half bad." I'm kinda stoked so, as someone who admires people who have blogs, I decided to start my own.

First a little about me:
I grew up in a tiny town (about 300 people) in Texas.
I'm married and I have a four year old boy, Hans. These two boys are what matter the most to me.

I'm living in Germany thanks to the Army.
I love food.
I don't like listing random facts about myself...hmmm...
And I trying to become a professional photographer, but I have a long way to go.

So here's a little about my photography:
I've kinda had a thing for cameras and pictures forever. I love capturing moments and colors and memories. Why do you want to be a portrait photographer you ask? *Okay just pretend you asked* It's kinda cheesy but I want to take pictures for the future. I want adults to look at the pictures I took and think "Man, my mom was so pretty" or "Awe look how in love my parents look in this picture" or "I was kinda funny looking as a kid" (just kidding, all the kids I take pictures of are beautiful). I stride to take pictures that people can look at remember that time in their life. Which is kinda important because for most of my clients they are living is a beautiful new place, with new experiences that they will want to remember. I'm so blessed to be trying to start my business in a place as beautiful as Germany.  

So this blog is going to be about me and my adventures with photography. 
So, thanks for reading all of this ramble. I'm looking forward to rambling more to all of you often!

No comments:

Post a Comment