Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Who's kinda busy? This girl!

So my days for taking pictures are numbered. Not only are they numbered but we are at the horrible transition period between the beautiful fall weather and the beautiful snow (which I'm praying I can find some totally awesome troopers who want to take pictures in the snow...hint hint). But anyway, I'm still doing them outside for the moment and I got to tell you, I'm really liking them.



These are from two different shoots from this weekend (I had four this weekend. Explains the title, huh?)

I've also ventured into making Christmas cards. I think they are looking pretty cool, I'm going to try out some different designs when I find some time.

So on top of all of these great people letting me take their pictures, I have Thanksgiving, Christmas shopping, and my big glamor shoot (which I'm really stoked about) all next week. I'm also participating in a year long photo journal here: http://www.facebook.com/militaryspouse365.

No comments:

Post a Comment