Total Pageviews

Monday, March 19, 2012

Why I wear a bikini when I get bored....

Come on, don't we all? I do because no one else will put on a bikini and let me take pictures of them at 9 o'clock at night. And I'm hoping if I do pictures in a swimsuit it will magically become 90 degrees outside...nope still cold? Oh well.

Anyway, there is another reason. I've been wanting to do pictures with someone who isn't afraid of their stretch marks. Again, not a lot of takers. So I volunteered myself? I'm starting to sound crazy and lonely....That's not the point. I have a love/hate relationship with mine. I try to take care of myself and I'm pretty comfortable with the way my body looks. My wonderful amazing son gave me my stretch marks, so I love them. And I'm not 100% sure why I hate them. I think every women is programmed to think they are ugly or gross but they aren't. To me they are just there, something that I can't change so I guess I'll just accept them and wear a bikini.

Now, I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with editing a persons body. I actually love it. My thoughts are that the camera sees what everyone else usually doesn't. I like to edit to show you what everyone usually sees. I'm just trying to say that we shouldn't worry about the parts of us that we can't change. Embrace who you are and what you look like.

So there you go.




And yes, there was a costume change...I've already bought two bikinis so come on warm weather!
And these pictures are edited (I love editing), I just didn't edit out the stretch marks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment