Total Pageviews

Monday, February 13, 2012

100 Awesome People Later....

So I started this blog a few months ago when I got 300 people who liked my facebook page (bear with me, I'm gonna talk about facebook for a minute because I'm lame like that) and now I have 407. Facebook has actually played a huge part in why I'm approving and even getting the chance to do what I do. Of course I have word of mouth (which has really played the biggest part) but it all started with my page. It's helped me stay connected and it has helped me get my pictures out there...you know in the world...hmm I'm rambling. Anyway. I'm pretty shocked that anywhere near 400 people can hear LynzMarie Photography and go, "Oh yeah, I've seen her pictures." That kinda blows my mind. And you know some are even bound to say, "Oh yeah, her pictures are pretty good." Come on that is pretty cool! Anyway this is kinda my thank you to all of those people!

Anyway, I thought I would also share that I've started my photography cert. from New York Institute of Photography. Whoa! Go me! I'm liking it so far and thank God I can go at my own pace. I'm very excited about it and have already learn some new stuff. I'll be sharing more on this later on. For now though I've been taking pictures like a crazy person for the past couple of days and now I have to edit like a crazy person.

 Here are some pictures....



 Tutu and head band by BabyBlushBoutique 



 Cupcakes!!
 Pictures for Cakes By Mila. So yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment